There are various opportunities for students to get involved in Public Affairs events!
Upcoming events for 2020!
- Voter Registration Drives - several dates to be announced
- Pop-Up Public Affairs Tents - several dates to be announced
- Public Affairs Conference - September 30-October 1
If you are interested in volunteering and would like to be kept informed of upcoming event dates, please contact the Office of Public Affairs Support by any of the following:
1) In-person at Office of Public Affairs Support located in Meyer Library 202-J (far northwest corner closest to Glass Hall on 2nd floor).
2) Call us at 417-836-8832 or
3) Email Stacey Trewatha-Bach at firstname.lastname@example.org.