Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community friends are encouraged to nominate full-time Missouri State University staff members for the Excellence in Community Service Award. Nominees must have been employed at MSU for a minimum of three years, in a full-time capacity, at the time of nomination.
- Personal action to serve community causes
- Significant and sustained record of volunteer service
- Significant contribution to improve the quality of life
- Promotion of values consistent with the betterment of society
- In good standing with the University
- Employment with the University for a minimum of three years
Nominations for 2019 Staff Excellence in Community Service Award are due October 19, 2018. Awardees will be recognized at the MSU Employee Appreciation Luncheon in January 2019.