Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community friends are encouraged to nominate full-time Missouri State University staff members for the Excellence in Community Service Award. Nominees must have been employed at MSU for a minimum of three years, in a full-time capacity, at the time of nomination.
- Personal action to serve community causes
- Significant and sustained record of volunteer service
- Significant contribution to improve the quality of life
- Promotion of values consistent with the betterment of society
- In good standing with the University
- Employment with the University for a minimum of three years
Nominations for 2019 Staff Excellence in Community Service Award are due October 22, 2021.