Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community friends are encouraged to nominate full-time Missouri State University faculty members for the Excellence in Community Service Award.
- Personal action to serve community causes
- Significant and sustained record of volunteer service
- Significant contribution to improve the quality of life
- Promotion of values consistent with the betterment of society
- In good standing with the University
- Employment with the University for a minimum of three years
Nominations for the 2018 awards must be submitted by Feb. 23, 2018.